Shore Line Gallery
The Shore Line Gallery is a project of the South Shore Regional Hospital Auxiliary, and has been immediately successful. This is a great opportunity for artists and a fund raiser for community benefit.
- When: The exhibit is changed on the last Thursday of every month. New artists can register at 1 PM. Registration takes place at the end of the long corridor in the seating area near the labs.
- Where: South Shore Regional Hospital. The display is in the main corridor of the hospital.
- Commission: A commission of 20% will go to the Auxiliary for medical equipment and other patient-related purposes.
- Artists may submit a maximum of three works.
- Framing must be suitable and sound.
- Locking devices will be available for the artists for a small sum.
- The exhibit is changed monthly.
- The SSRHA is anxious to include students in this exhibit.
Eighty artists are registered, and most have sold work. Exhibit subjects range from abstracts to still life. The exhibit has changed the atmosphere of the hospital's main corridor and public response has been enthusiastic, both in terms of sales and viewing pleasure.